Hey Carolyn! I stumbled across your blog from Kelli's so I thought I had better say hi! It sounds like you're in the same situation as I am--2 kids and another on the way. I don't know if I'll survive 3! Your boys are adorable, though, and you always were a little more even keeled than I am... Anyways, our blog is viguehouseofhappiness.blogspot.com. Hope all is well in your house today! -Ali Bird (Vigue)
2 comments:
What cute boys! We love Sponge Bob at our house too!
Hey Carolyn! I stumbled across your blog from Kelli's so I thought I had better say hi! It sounds like you're in the same situation as I am--2 kids and another on the way. I don't know if I'll survive 3! Your boys are adorable, though, and you always were a little more even keeled than I am...
Anyways, our blog is viguehouseofhappiness.blogspot.com. Hope all is well in your house today!
-Ali Bird (Vigue)
Post a Comment