last call

last call for middle names, due date has officially changed to dec 22., on which day this baby will be induced.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! why the induction?

OK, Dwight, Milhouse, Herman. . . :)

Vivian said...

Mose

Claire said...

Mose. hahahahaha.

kristi r said...

i am liking the Noel one that someone suggested a little bit ago. Good luck with the induction! Hope all goes well. Post pictures of the baby as soon as you can so we can see!!!! (Not like you won't be busy with a new baby and Christmas a such. . . )

Claire said...

I was going to just leave a comment with my favorites of the the suggested so far, but pretty soon, I realized there were way too many. You've got a lot of great suggestions here. I can't wait to find out what you pick. (By the way, I'm laughing at Mose because it's the name of Dwight's beet farm cousin on "the Office", not because I hate the name.)

carolyn said...

induced for about 20 reasons, but the doctor liked the one about baby's size best. so much so that he is inducing two weeks early. he was being estimated at 8 lbs 4 oz at week 37. personally i liked the one about not going into labor in the middle of a snow storm at more than an hour away from the hospital. that one had me the most worried.

Tyler V said...

Good luck, Caro! I totally understand the size thing...after having a nearly 9 lb kid last time, the doc probably has a good point. Also, I'm not such a fan on snowstorm babies (why do they want to come during such lousy weather anyways?).
Can't wait to see picts of the little guy!

Brandon and Janelle said...

Carolyn and family, I just found one of your emails and am just now looking at your blog. Sounds like I made it just in time for a big announcement. How fun! Here's my suggestion if its not too late: Ray. You could spell it RA if you really wanted to stick to the two letter idea. Anyways, best of luck to you and come and check out our blog when you get a chance. Janelle