SOO cute. Seriously, who gave these 3rd kiddos permission to get so big so fast?!? It is nice not to have a kid falling down the charts (yup, he's actually getting fatter and may keep above the second percentile, unlike the other 2!). Have your other boys been so big?
ali, yes, the other boys were huge at the beginning ronan was 12 1/2 pounds at 4 weeks, and odin wasn't much different. but then they do the less than 5th percentile in weight starting when they crawl.
6 comments:
What a cute little guy you have. :) He does look like his mommy.
SOO cute. Seriously, who gave these 3rd kiddos permission to get so big so fast?!? It is nice not to have a kid falling down the charts (yup, he's actually getting fatter and may keep above the second percentile, unlike the other 2!). Have your other boys been so big?
he is beautiful! just like his mom. come see me again soon!
ali,
yes, the other boys were huge at the beginning ronan was 12 1/2 pounds at 4 weeks, and odin wasn't much different. but then they do the less than 5th percentile in weight starting when they crawl.
Oh he's a cutie! I CAN'T wait until I get to meet him!!!
I love those cheeks--I just want to squeeze them. Archer sure does look like his mommy!
Post a Comment