"mom, ronan needs a drink" is the announcement that got my attention to this silly scene.
of course, i wondered how odin could know ronan needed a drink or even how ronan could accomplish that while laying face down under a couch cushion, his little legs kicking away. he was sucking on an old dinner roll from the night before which has thus far been the constitution of his breakfast. he didn't do anything else with his kix but dump them. his apple juice got poured from one cup to another, and i am pretty sure he begged for some chocolate, but odin got it.
so, this is the kind of activity that will actually keep the boys busy while i mess around on the computer. not the hilarious muppet movie playing on the big TV.
can you see a roll on the couch, crumbs on the pillows, toys and wet wipes strewn about, a monitor dangling from a hook, stacks of DVDs, a sweeper vacuum anticipating another much needed use. this is what our house normally looks like. i don't always remember to clean up 'behind the scene' sigh. young kids, tired mom.
5 comments:
Adam said, "look you can see the construction they're under (in the background)", and I said, "no honey, that's just a mess" :D lol
It's nice to see that the state of our house is the norm for our wonderful friends as well. :D Hope you're getting naps & help once in a while. miss you!
p.s. I didn't mean that offensively, at all, only that our house looks exactly the same. :)
I just love your little boys. You nalways have such cute stories about them!
Every picture I have of Lauren as a baby has a laundry pile in the background. Now I wish it were only the laundry! Honestly, though, I'm always to busy looking at the faces to notice the mess.
So cute!! Can't wait to see you all next month. Try to stop the boys from getting any bigger until I get there and can see them. Love you guys. Diana
Post a Comment