we had a happy one too!
is what I got to hear, but with even more perfection on Sunday at church! While all the other primary children sang to their mothers from the stand I got my own personal serenade in the foyer where I was tending Archer. Mark sent Odin out to sing to me and I about died it was so sweet. In fact I couldn't hold back the happy mom tears!
The best Mother's day ever. How do even very small children know how to have a good and happy day at church on Mother's Day? Ronan actually sat in a chair for a length of time during the meeting!
Mark and the boys made breakfast for me too, letting me sleep in till 6:45! Blessed day! (no sarcasm)
So much more lovely stuff happened but for now I have to stop because my little ones need some intervention. Mother's Day is over, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww that's so sweet!
Fantastic! I am glad you had such a wonderful day.
On another note, could you post the recipe for the german dish on your previous post?
Post a Comment