Leah did me a favor. I don't know if she knows that yet.
Cousin Leah got our cousins camp weekend so perfect with her BLOG ENTRY that I am going to just cheat and post a link to her blog for any one who wants to see some awesome good times. We had nearly every Ashby family member here. Those who didn't make it were SORELY missed. next time!!!We got this camp pretty whipped into shape for40 overnight visitors, all with beds, albeit some where bunks and another was a netted tent in the woods. It was the envy of the camp, though, complete with queen bed, rugs, chair, table, lamp and an extension for a noise maker as well- for those Ashby-women types who can't sleep at night without one. I am still making apologies to Mark for the fact that I just simply need one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a lot of fun wasn't it?! I can't wait until next year!
Post a Comment