c'mon ronan


we don't have a door to the bathroom in the computer cabin so i have the hardest time keeping ronan out of the toilet. i had just gotten off the phone with my sister discussing the existence of locks for toilet lids. what do you know. i came into the restroom and opened the lid to discover this in my toilet.

contents list
  • daddy's flip flop
  • two dum dum wrappers
  • one receipt
  • the base to my corded phone
  • paper from the trash can
sigh....

5 comments:

Leah said...

Hahaha! That is so funny! You gotta love the kiddos!

beth said...

That is fantastic!
i'm glad it's not just me.
we have a picture of me when I was 1 or so sitting IN the toilet. I used to think that was crazy (who lets their kids DO that?!), but now I know better!
Beth

Katie said...

She hasn't talked to me since!

Carrie G said...

that's a fantastic photo- very artistic. I think you should have it framed- "found art"

Nuestro Familia said...

Seriously funny!!!! Every item just seems so random. How did he end up with all of them at the same time?