i have also been working on child locking all of my cupboards so the boys enjoyed one last play around in my bathroom cabinet before i put all my toiletries down there. finally i have space on my counter. should have done THAT a long time ago.
ronan's solution
i have also been working on child locking all of my cupboards so the boys enjoyed one last play around in my bathroom cabinet before i put all my toiletries down there. finally i have space on my counter. should have done THAT a long time ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You sure have some cute boys! I haven't met Ronan before and I haven't seen Odin since before he could walk! Are you going to Gma Beth's b-day party? I hope so, because I'd love to see you all!!!
Gma's Birthday should be really fun! Hey, I want Mark to come fix MY kid problems!
Beth
ps
Did you ever get those clothes carolyn? I wonder what Leah needs....
Cabinets are the best. They won't grow out of it anytime soon. Our pots and pans cabinet is the favorite 'hide and seek' place.
Give the boys a hug for us! Abby and Eli love checking out your blog to see what they are up to.
ya, we are looking forward to gramma's b-day party, wahoo that you will be there.
hey beth, we did get those clothes but i have not looked through them, on the docket for today.
and i am wondering what leah needs too.
abby and eli, we love you guys. odin is looking more and more like eli to me, i think it is so cute.
those boys look like FOWLERS!! so cute.
Post a Comment