'snow goes with christmas' - odin pike


how many people get to cut down a christmas tree from their front door anymore! the first tree we inspected was the perfect sized cedar growing in a cluster. making memories AND making room for forest growth at the same time. not to mention saving money. bonus.

lessons in how to drag a christmas tree


the first snowfall dec 13,
a super fun morning-
ok, now let's go build a fire


take a picture of us! ronan's cheesy smiles where he wrinkles his nose and squares his lips are hilarious. and he will hold it for as long as you need to take the picture. you can tell where the smile starts to become fake, but he still holds it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I miss the snow sometimes.

Carrie G said...

Sorry, just can't leave the middle name thing alone. Just tell me if you're done with this topic.

I recently suggested "Fe", but I realize that "fay" sounds a little, well, sissy. So you could just call him "Iron", and spell it "Fe". I'm mostly kidding, but hey, you guys are not shy when it comes to names.

Also off the periodic table- Ti, for titanium.

And, I thought of "Galileo". Not sure if that's quite in the same league as a Norse god, but I think he was a pretty manly guy. (?)

Leah said...

How fun! It just isn't Christmas without a beautiful, fresh tree and crisp snow!