
Our other quick and easy is SPAM sandwiches. I know, but we love them. As my mom so rightly said to niece Liffy's wrinkled nose, "honey, the green things are the least of your worries".
I wonder what YOU all eat (besides mac n cheese or fried ramen) when it is that kind of night. At our house we often end up with stupid dinners when I feel like that and we all end up going to bed still hungry.
So here is the request: inexpensive, quick, kid-friendly, and put-in-lunchable. With or without recipe link.
7 comments:
Waffles. Grilled cheese and soup. And my favorite meal to do when i'm lazy, but still want something good is ravioli. so fast, so easy, so good.
We have a spam recipe that we do often that's pretty fast. I call it camping potatoes because we'd always have this camping.
1 can spam
2-3 potatoes
1/2 onion
4 eggs.
Slice the potatoes and get them cooking, chop up onion and add when potatoes are half done. add chopped spam. Cook to get that slightly browned crunch state and then add four scrambled eggs. Cook until the eggs are done. We like to eat this with tortillas and salsa too. This always works because we always seem to have these items on hand.
Burritos... they are quick and easy. Sometimes I make them like a quesadilla, I fold them in half and brown both sides with butter and a little salt. There's also what I call "easy chili" when you used all canned beans. Breakfast for dinner, I think that's always fun. Oh and if its just one of those days... cereal :) It won't hurt for just one night!
I am just laughing out loud at your post...only and I mean only sister fowler. I love your extra cute boys. The eyes are amazing. I am so sorry I couldn't talk the other day. It was crazy. I had the best time with the Germans! I don't know if you heard, but Norbert-yes Norbert is in the elders quorum presidency...miracles.
Love ya
Mariah
One of our favorite quick meals is french bread pizza. I usually have a loaf in the freezer for last minuteness. We cut the loaf in thirds and do two thirds pizza, one third dessert pizza.
hey carolyn! you have such cute boys. We are better at making girls at our house. haha! have a great day.
claire stole mine with waffles (add peanut butter or applesause), but we also do quesadillas. cheese and salsa inside tosted tortillas. the other thing fast that we are big on is crepes. we put ham and cheese in them or fruit and voila! i wonder if spam would go in a crepe...with a little cheese... we also do smoothies (read: anything i have that will go ina smoothie) and pop corn.
Post a Comment